Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED.   Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:54 am

This site is a members only site, but it's FREE to join. There are numorous forums containing information and photos, maybe even some of you!

A simple registration is all thats required to join and you will then be able to view and post your own messages and pictures. cheers

Happy posting.
Site Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://ios1.forumotion.com
Joe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED.   Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:56 am

How do I join?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED.   Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED. EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:00 am

Joe wrote:
How do I join?
Its really simple Joe, look along the top of the page and you will see a tab that says 'Register' click that read the terms and conditions and then click 'I agree' you then need a 'User name' and password to log in along with an email account.

You will then recieve an email that you will need to click the link contained inside to then log in with your new user name.

Good luck.
Site Admin. bounce
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Many things to see!   Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED. EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:23 am

As a non registered member you can only see 2 of the forums, there are many more to view and comment on, such as 'Race Reports' where you can put up how your weekends racing went, The Gallery' where you can see loads of pictures posted up and post your own too, 'Pro Riders Speak' where your favourite riders answer questions and more besides so register now to join in the fun. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
monda
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
monda

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED.   Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:55 am

I just tried to start a new topic with a picture and had a mare to down load the picture.

How do you do it ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED.   Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:15 am

monda wrote:
I just tried to start a new topic with a picture and had a mare to down load the picture.

How do you do it ?
Hi and welcome to the forum, there is a help 'Sticky' on posting pics in the gallery. Sorry it isnt the easyest thing but is being looked into to make it simpler.
Back to top Go down
monda
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
monda

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED.   Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:03 am

Admin wrote:
monda wrote:

How do you do it ?
Hi and welcome to the forum, there is a help 'Sticky' on posting pics in the gallery. Sorry it isnt the easyest thing but is being looked into to make it simpler.

You may notice that I have cracked it now. I may be on here more than mxtrax being at home with a broken arm it passes time even though the missus has found me jobs to do with one arm !
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED.   Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:54 pm

Catch up with the latest action from Hawkstone........

Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED. Hawky_23
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
joyjoy
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: HELLO!   Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED. EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi to everyone!!!

newbie here! Well,uhm..i started loveing photography when i was in 2nd year high school. At first, it was just a hobby, until when I was in college, I decided to pursue my dream and decided to become a
"pro-photographer" ---yah ryt!Anyways, so glad to be part of your community, hope to hear from
you guys!!!see ya around!
You can call me JOY!

rockpaperscissors
Back to top Go down
Rob#56
Junior 'B'
Junior 'B'

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED.   Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED. EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:55 pm

joyjoy wrote:
Hi to everyone!!!

newbie here! Well,uhm..i started loveing photography when i was in 2nd year high school. At first, it was just a hobby, until when I was in college, I decided to pursue my dream and decided to become a
"pro-photographer" ---yah ryt!Anyways, so glad to be part of your community, hope to hear from
you guys!!!see ya around!
You can call me JOY!

rockpaperscissors
Mate your not in the forums here... go to the 'Gallery' for photos, 'Paddock Talk' for general mx etc etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED.   Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to IMAGES of SPEED.
Page 1 of 1