Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bishopstone with h and d

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yamaha41
Just practicing
Just practicing

bishopstone with h and d Empty
PostSubject: bishopstone with h and d   bishopstone with h and d EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:50 pm

well the day started off great, got to the track and it looked awesome, the farmer had actually done some work to the track for once ha. went out for practice and got the track dialled straight away was really fun. went down to the line for the first race wit a bad peg i managed to get to the middle of the gates luckily. gate dropped and the poole m/cs 450 yamaha flew out the gate and got me the holeshooooooooooooooot so i was chuffed and pretty much rode my own race and pulled nearly a minute on second by the end of the race, was pretty borin to watch im sure but it felt good. next race had a good peg got to the gate all ready and waitin 10 second board went up and stupid me didnt pull in the clutch hit 2nd and stalled lol so the gate dropped and the bloody 450 wouldn start so i bumped it and i was off. was chargin through the pack takin some risky line and did most of the passin while doubleing out the 3 humps over the back. i was up into 2nd by 3 quarters of the race but first ( jake shipton ) was gone so i settled for 2nd so i was pretty chuffed with that. last race another good peg and another holeshoooooooooot but this time i had jake right behind me which i thought would be fun and it was. i was havin some fun wit him movin around the track then i let him past to see how he would cope being in front and within a lap he went down on a stoney corner and i was lucky to avoid him. the rest of the race was fun gettin some whips and skids out over the jumps and went on to win the race. so all in all a good day with 1st overall.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bishopstone with h and d   bishopstone with h and d EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:16 am

Awsome stuff. After reading your race 1 report I thought you didnt have any competition there with you, but seeing Jakes name pop up in the report means you musta been riding real good, well done fella. Without the stones Foxholes has to be one of the areas best tracks.
Back to top Go down
https://ios1.forumotion.com
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: bishopstone with h and d   bishopstone with h and d EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:38 am

You not done anymore racing cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bishopstone with h and d   bishopstone with h and d Empty

Back to top Go down

bishopstone with h and d
Page 1 of 1