Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Any solutions???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honda rider
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 152
Points : 183
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Any solutions???   Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:29 am

I currently use a trailer but im fed up with getting to a track to find my bike already filthy. ANyone got any ideas on how to stop it getting dirty and turning up looking like a pikey!!!
Back to top Go down
JC45
Expert
Expert
avatar

Posts : 1358
Points : 1685
Join date : 2009-04-10
Age : 40
Location : Location Location

PostSubject: Re: Any solutions???   Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:12 am

I would say buy a transit, But i dont see that sorting out the looking like a pikey though.

Only thing i can think of is cover the bike in GT85/WD40 etc then just wipe of with paper towel when you get track side.
Back to top Go down
yzf
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 107
Points : 174
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Any solutions???   Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:47 am

lol! I was gunna put buy a van lol!
Back to top Go down
Honda rider
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 152
Points : 183
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Any solutions???   Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:59 am

JC45 wrote:
I would say buy a transit, But i dont see that sorting out the looking like a pikey though.

Only thing i can think of is cover the bike in GT85/WD40 etc then just wipe of with paper towel when you get track side.
Haha honestly I dont look like a pikey.... dont think the WD would be the answer, rather costly think the van option would bew better but it would need to be a small van cus of parking and daily use. Any suggestions on small van able to take a bike, only one cos none of my mates ride.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin


Posts : 1803
Points : 2973
Join date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Any solutions???   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:17 am

Honda rider wrote:
JC45 wrote:
I would say buy a transit, But i dont see that sorting out the looking like a pikey though.

Only thing i can think of is cover the bike in GT85/WD40 etc then just wipe of with paper towel when you get track side.
Haha honestly I dont look like a pikey.... dont think the WD would be the answer, rather costly think the van option would bew better but it would need to be a small van cus of parking and daily use. Any suggestions on small van able to take a bike, only one cos none of my mates ride.
What about giving a bike cover a go before buying a van scratch
Back to top Go down
http://ios1.forumotion.com
Honda rider
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 152
Points : 183
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Any solutions???   Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:57 am

Admin wrote:
Honda rider wrote:
JC45 wrote:
I would say buy a transit, But i dont see that sorting out the looking like a pikey though.

Only thing i can think of is cover the bike in GT85/WD40 etc then just wipe of with paper towel when you get track side.
Haha honestly I dont look like a pikey.... dont think the WD would be the answer, rather costly think the van option would bew better but it would need to be a small van cus of parking and daily use. Any suggestions on small van able to take a bike, only one cos none of my mates ride.
What about giving a bike cover a go before buying a van scratch
Ah hadnt thought about that, will give that a go cheers.
Back to top Go down
yzf
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 107
Points : 174
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Any solutions???   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:50 am

Honda rider wrote:
Admin wrote:
Honda rider wrote:
JC45 wrote:
I would say buy a transit, But i dont see that sorting out the looking like a pikey though.

Only thing i can think of is cover the bike in GT85/WD40 etc then just wipe of with paper towel when you get track side.
Haha honestly I dont look like a pikey.... dont think the WD would be the answer, rather costly think the van option would bew better but it would need to be a small van cus of parking and daily use. Any suggestions on small van able to take a bike, only one cos none of my mates ride.
What about giving a bike cover a go before buying a van scratch
Ah hadnt thought about that, will give that a go cheers.
In the days when I used to use a trailer I had a blanket draped over the bike, it didnt stop it completly but at least it wasnt minging in the good old british weather.
Back to top Go down
Mart1g
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 196
Points : 233
Join date : 2009-04-10
Age : 51
Location : Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Any solutions???   Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:34 am

http://www.amazon.co.uk/WATERPROOF-OUTSIDE-MOTORCYCLE-COVER-600-1200CC/dp/B002MUFCCW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=sports&qid=1264671197&sr=8-3

Just hold it on with a couple of bungee's
Back to top Go down
Honda rider
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 152
Points : 183
Join date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Any solutions???   Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:36 am

Mart1g wrote:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/WATERPROOF-OUTSIDE-MOTORCYCLE-COVER-600-1200CC/dp/B002MUFCCW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=sports&qid=1264671197&sr=8-3

Just hold it on with a couple of bungee's

Great... only its currently unavailable scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Mart1g
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 196
Points : 233
Join date : 2009-04-10
Age : 51
Location : Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Any solutions???   Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:51 am

Honda rider wrote:
Mart1g wrote:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/WATERPROOF-OUTSIDE-MOTORCYCLE-COVER-600-1200CC/dp/B002MUFCCW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=sports&qid=1264671197&sr=8-3

Just hold it on with a couple of bungee's

Great... only its currently unavailable scratch lol!
Yeah...but ya get the general picture. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Any solutions???   

Back to top Go down
 
Any solutions???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» eBay international shipping solutions...
» Raising money for Urth Solutions(our first fund raiser)
» Fund Raiser for Urth Solutions
» Nokia Camera Solutions use full exe
» Star Grounding Scheme Observations and Questions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Images of Speed :: IOS FORUMS :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: