Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Kids today, tut.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
monda
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 211
Points : 353
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 52
Location : Loule, Algarve

PostSubject: Kids today, tut.   Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:59 am

Mxtrax is doing my nut with the 'grafics this' and the 'leatt brace' that.
'Do you guys think these grafics are cool ?' and 'Do you like my new gear ?'
Also ' what colour rims are coolest?'

It's all about looks and if you go on mx coach they only interested in whips and scrubs.

Gone wrong imo.
Back to top Go down
yzf
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 107
Points : 174
Join date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Kids today, tut.   Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:42 am

lol! lol! lol! I dont go on there any more, for exactly that reason, least on here its free from it, although i'd like a bit more banter cheers
Back to top Go down
RMrider
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 157
Points : 273
Join date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Kids today, tut.   Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:52 am

monda wrote:
Mxtrax is doing my nut with the 'grafics this' and the 'leatt brace' that.
'Do you guys think these grafics are cool ?' and 'Do you like my new gear ?'
Also ' what colour rims are coolest?'

It's all about looks and if you go on mx coach they only interested in whips and scrubs.

Gone wrong imo.
So which is the coolest graphics then lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
monda
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 211
Points : 353
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 52
Location : Loule, Algarve

PostSubject: Re: Kids today, tut.   Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:58 am

RMrider wrote:
monda wrote:
Mxtrax is doing my nut with the 'grafics this' and the 'leatt brace' that.
'Do you guys think these grafics are cool ?' and 'Do you like my new gear ?'
Also ' what colour rims are coolest?'

It's all about looks and if you go on mx coach they only interested in whips and scrubs.

Gone wrong imo.
So which is the coolest graphics then lol! lol! lol!

None.

Coolest thing I ever saw was at a grasstrack and my brother beating the pre 75 guys on a 1928 douglas.

Looks to me are nothing compared to talent.
Back to top Go down
monda
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 211
Points : 353
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 52
Location : Loule, Algarve

PostSubject: Re: Kids today, tut.   Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:00 am

yzf wrote:
lol! lol! lol! I dont go on there any more, for exactly that reason, least on here its free from it, although i'd like a bit more banter cheers

Lets banter more then. I will post more from now on.
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5469
Points : 8011
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 52
Location : TURN 1

PostSubject: Re: Kids today, tut.   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:21 am

monda wrote:
yzf wrote:
lol! lol! lol! I dont go on there any more, for exactly that reason, least on here its free from it, although i'd like a bit more banter cheers

Lets banter more then. I will post more from now on.
Sounds good to me... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
monda
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 211
Points : 353
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 52
Location : Loule, Algarve

PostSubject: Re: Kids today, tut.   Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:10 am

Just had a peek on mxtrax and some kid wants toknow how to put on grafics and another want to learn how to whip !

I rest my case.
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5469
Points : 8011
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 52
Location : TURN 1

PostSubject: Re: Kids today, tut.   Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:14 am

Good ol adtrip... just dont let em know were here affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
Mart1g
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 196
Points : 233
Join date : 2009-04-10
Age : 52
Location : Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Kids today, tut.   Mon May 03, 2010 5:21 pm

A couple of the Coaches ex-girlfriends could let him know how to whip! afro
Back to top Go down
monda
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 211
Points : 353
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 52
Location : Loule, Algarve

PostSubject: Re: Kids today, tut.   Tue May 04, 2010 12:30 am

Mart1g wrote:
A couple of the Coaches ex-girlfriends could let him know how to whip! afro

And scrub !?
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
avatar

Posts : 5469
Points : 8011
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 52
Location : TURN 1

PostSubject: Re: Kids today, tut.   Tue May 04, 2010 12:30 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
Mart1g
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
avatar

Posts : 196
Points : 233
Join date : 2009-04-10
Age : 52
Location : Hampshire

PostSubject: Re: Kids today, tut.   Thu May 06, 2010 12:25 pm

monda wrote:
Mart1g wrote:
A couple of the Coaches ex-girlfriends could let him know how to whip! afro

And scrub !?
Oh yeah....plenty of scrubbers there. Or maybe how to ride a big deep dirty rut!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kids today, tut.   

Back to top Go down
 
Kids today, tut.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Article of Michael Landon and his Kids
» Gerard Butler admits marriage and kids could be on the horizon as he hits the big 4-0
» MGP filming today (update: new pics in thread)
» Threw in the PCM today!
» new oven today help

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Images of Speed :: IOS FORUMS :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: