Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Z-RACING WITH GINO REA

Go down 
+2
COACH
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Z-RACING WITH GINO REA Empty
PostSubject: Z-RACING WITH GINO REA   Z-RACING WITH GINO REA EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:39 am

Took a trip up to High Wycombe area today along with Worls supersport champ Gina Rea to see what the tarmac terrorist had to offer....... It seems he's yet another road biker that can fling a motocross bike about in style and without fear, at 20 Gino has a bright future ahead of him after a so far successful season mixing it up with the factory riders on the world stage... with a bit of luck a lurcrative contract could come his way for 2011 afro

First time to this track for me situated just by the side of the busy A40 and away from any houses it seems to be in a good spot to get away with a long track life, well thats so long as the wind dosent blown dust across the carriageway Rolling Eyes

See the track directory for my track rundown (coming soon) if you havent been or indeed if you have and want to compare my * rating to other tracks that you may have already been to.

Anyway back to Gino, last time I saw him riding was aborad forum member Merc's yzf back in the days of Tonymotos era (approx 2007) and he has now aboard his sponsers crf450 and throwing it about in Elderfield fashion affraid What is it with these leather clad boys being able to ride mx better than any club rider and capable of making qualification in a Maxxis round scratch

Away from my own pc till tomorrow night so pics will have to wait a while, sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://ios1.forumotion.com
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: Z-RACING WITH GINO REA   Z-RACING WITH GINO REA EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:00 am

At last , right heres a few to kick it off... now dont go expecting much, remember he's a road racer Rolling Eyes

affraid
Z-RACING WITH GINO REA Zracin10
Maybe he was outta control cheers
Z-RACING WITH GINO REA Zracin11
I put it down to a lucky save Mad
Perhaps the brakes didnt work too well???
Z-RACING WITH GINO REA Zracin12
Seeeeeeeee, what did I say, outta control..... how he stayed on i'll never know Evil or Very Mad
Z-RACING WITH GINO REA Zracin13
Throttle stuck open???
Z-RACING WITH GINO REA Zracin14
Ok so he thought he was at the banked Assen circuit!!!
Z-RACING WITH GINO REA Zracin15
Oh I give up.... so he can ride road and dirt, but I bet he's got a small di*k geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
mxfan
Expert
Expert
mxfan

PostSubject: Re: Z-RACING WITH GINO REA   Z-RACING WITH GINO REA EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 am

Bloody hell he's giving that bike some stick affraid
Back to top Go down
KTM #1
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
KTM #1

PostSubject: Re: Z-RACING WITH GINO REA   Z-RACING WITH GINO REA EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:59 pm

Looks pretty confident off road.... wonder how he would compare to a club rider?
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: Z-RACING WITH GINO REA   Z-RACING WITH GINO REA EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Few more
Z-RACING WITH GINO REA Zracin10
Z-RACING WITH GINO REA Zracin12
Z-RACING WITH GINO REA Zracin13
Z-RACING WITH GINO REA Zracin14
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: Z-RACING WITH GINO REA   Z-RACING WITH GINO REA EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:25 pm

KTM #1 wrote:
Looks pretty confident off road.... wonder how he would compare to a club rider?
Think either forum members Merc or Still MX would be a good judge of that as they both know him quite well.
Back to top Go down
mxfan
Expert
Expert
mxfan

PostSubject: Re: Z-RACING WITH GINO REA   Z-RACING WITH GINO REA EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 pm

KTM #1 wrote:
Yeah be pretty interesting stir up wouldnt it lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr.S
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: Re: Z-RACING WITH GINO REA   Z-RACING WITH GINO REA EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:25 pm

KTM #1 wrote:

I remember the days when he rode MX every weekend, Always put on a show with his ''Nothing'' trick and heelclickers!

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Z-RACING WITH GINO REA   Z-RACING WITH GINO REA EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Mr.S wrote:
KTM #1 wrote:

I remember the days when he rode MX every weekend, Always put on a show with his ''Nothing'' trick and heelclickers!

So what would your opinion be on his ability at club level?
Back to top Go down
https://ios1.forumotion.com
andyyam
Expert
Expert
andyyam

PostSubject: Re: Z-RACING WITH GINO REA   Z-RACING WITH GINO REA EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:58 am

I heard he was pretty good as a schoolboy MXer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z-RACING WITH GINO REA   Z-RACING WITH GINO REA Empty

Back to top Go down

Z-RACING WITH GINO REA
Page 1 of 1