Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

** WANTED * KTM MINI ADVENTURE/50 SX MINI * WANTED **

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fcukworkridemotocross
Junior 'C'
Junior 'C'

** WANTED * KTM MINI ADVENTURE/50 SX MINI * WANTED ** Empty
PostSubject: ** WANTED * KTM MINI ADVENTURE/50 SX MINI * WANTED **   ** WANTED * KTM MINI ADVENTURE/50 SX MINI * WANTED ** EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Looking for a 05 upwards mini adventure (later/tricker the better but must be ktm mini adventure or the later 50sx mini) they seem to be few and far between they really do! my boy turns 6 in the summer and i want to get one for his 6th b'day. Been keeping an eye out for a decent one localish for about a year now with no joy! Right im in no real rush as yet and hes not without a bike so if anyone has one for sell or if anyone knows they will be selling theres before june/july get in touch! local to somerset would be ideal but at the stage now i will travel for the right bike. cheers
Back to top Go down
Scott D
Expert
Expert
Scott D

PostSubject: Re: ** WANTED * KTM MINI ADVENTURE/50 SX MINI * WANTED **   ** WANTED * KTM MINI ADVENTURE/50 SX MINI * WANTED ** EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:41 pm

fcukworkridemotocross wrote:
Looking for a 05 upwards mini adventure (later/tricker the better but must be ktm mini adventure or the later 50sx mini) they seem to be few and far between they really do! my boy turns 6 in the summer and i want to get one for his 6th b'day. Been keeping an eye out for a decent one localish for about a year now with no joy! Right im in no real rush as yet and hes not without a bike so if anyone has one for sell or if anyone knows they will be selling theres before june/july get in touch! local to somerset would be ideal but at the stage now i will travel for the right bike. cheers

Thers a Very Clean 50sx 2003 in a shop near me for £650, was going to have it myself.
KKB Racing on Canvey Island, Essex. Bike can be seen on there website.
Back to top Go down
fcukworkridemotocross
Junior 'C'
Junior 'C'

PostSubject: Re: ** WANTED * KTM MINI ADVENTURE/50 SX MINI * WANTED **   ** WANTED * KTM MINI ADVENTURE/50 SX MINI * WANTED ** EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:03 am

Scott D wrote:

Thers a Very Clean 50sx 2003 in a shop near me for £650, was going to have it myself.

cheers for the reply fella but they didnt start making the 50 sx mini until 2008 and they dont sell it in this country allthough there are very very few over here now! must be a normal 50 sx (too big for him) cheers all the same
Back to top Go down
Scott D
Expert
Expert
Scott D

PostSubject: Re: ** WANTED * KTM MINI ADVENTURE/50 SX MINI * WANTED **   ** WANTED * KTM MINI ADVENTURE/50 SX MINI * WANTED ** EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:42 am

Scott D wrote:

cheers for the reply fella but they didnt start making the 50 sx mini until 2008 and they dont sell it in this country allthough there are very very few over here now! must be a normal 50 sx (too big for him) cheers all the same

For that Price it would be worth getting to put away. A PW/QR 50 would be ideal for your lad, thats what my Son Started off on and he still rides it now and again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** WANTED * KTM MINI ADVENTURE/50 SX MINI * WANTED **   ** WANTED * KTM MINI ADVENTURE/50 SX MINI * WANTED ** Empty

Back to top Go down

** WANTED * KTM MINI ADVENTURE/50 SX MINI * WANTED **
Page 1 of 1