Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.

Go down 
+30
af
jamer164
Ryanmumford99
Tallon
mxfan
peaty716
Barty
sophie680
leewren50
tallonfry388
Nick Chant
fireman sam
Chris Way Photography
Nathan
AGF23
wackywadgey
7446pats
Admin
arnoldmx#11
jamiemx85
JARmotocross
jacksonevans
Ben ludwell
Lee_mx_55@hotmail.co.uk
Joe.900
fabio259
Parfitt184
prorider24
JamieSkuse
COACH
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
COACH
Admin
COACH

TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. Empty
PostSubject: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Huge thankyou to all that attended today, it made all the hard work of organising the day worthwhile to see a great turnout. Track was in the best condition ever thanks to Justin's hard work on that score and im sure you'll all want to post up on your facebooks how good it was tagging Cusses Wink

Massive shout out to the togs that took time off work to come along and make what I hope will be a fantastic memory for you lot so big thankyou to Sophie Whitting, Chris Way and Nick Chant. Im sure some special deals can be done with any of us for prints or discs of photos. Feel free to take any images posted up on here but please leave any watermarks in or credit the tog concerned if reproducing on any other site. If your after printable images you will need to contact the tog concerned as the pics on here will not reproduce to any decent standard, but will for example transfer to facebook.

My photos are still downloading as I only got back a while ago and im sure its most likely the same with the others too but by all means pop up your details so we can hunt yours out soonest.

Thanks again guys and girls, think there was 3 or possibly more of the fairer sex out there today as well, and hope you all enjoyed the day.

Any feedback would be greatly recieved on possible improvments for the next one. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
JamieSkuse
Just practicing
Just practicing
JamieSkuse

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Yo ady, was real good today, track was amazing, id love to see some pics when your ready to fire them on Smile
Back to top Go down
prorider24
Junior 'C'
Junior 'C'
prorider24

PostSubject: mx   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:36 pm

hey that was a good day thanks for a mint day hanging now Smile
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Hahaa you nippers should be fighting fit, im hanging after only a couple of short goes cheers lol!

Just started editing.... so will filter em through asap
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:46 pm

First one has to be Jackson for obvious reasons afro

Very first pic of him I found and it was only lap 1 or 2 of the first session cheers the lads mad lol!

TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. Trackd10
Back to top Go down
Parfitt184
Just practicing
Just practicing
Parfitt184

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Cheers for a great Day ady! Put some pictures of me on when you sort them out! Cheers
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Cheers guys, think all the togs have said they enjoyed it too, for 2 of them it was a first visit there and the other only the second time so hopefully they found some good spots. Me ive got no excuses cheers ....

I'm trying to sort first pics of those posting up....as I go through then i'll work my way through from start to finish.

Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:06 pm

JamieSkuse wrote:
Yo ady, was real good today, track was amazing, id love to see some pics when your ready to fire them on Smile
First one
TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. Trackd11
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Parfitt184 wrote:
Cheers for a great Day ady! Put some pictures of me on when you sort them out! Cheers
TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. Trackd12
Back to top Go down
fabio259
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:09 pm

from a spectators point of veiw i thought it was well worth the 4 mile bike ride cant wait to show my son the pictures he loves mx!!!
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:16 pm

fabio259 wrote:
from a spectators point of veiw i thought it was well worth the 4 mile bike ride cant wait to show my son the pictures he loves mx!!!
Ah well done.... pity there isnt more with that sort of dedication....
Back to top Go down
Joe.900
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:18 pm

hey ade, do all the photographers have web adresses where we can view the pics?? if so what are they mate.

cud u wack some up off me if u have any dude, black n green kit, new kxf450, Joe x
Back to top Go down
fabio259
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:26 pm

741 on a kawasaki had some style goin on, jackson evans goon riding made me chuckle and he also looked real stylish great day whens the next one?
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Joe.900 wrote:
hey ade, do all the photographers have web adresses where we can view the pics?? if so what are they mate.

cud u wack some up off me if u have any dude, black n green kit, new kxf450, Joe x
They should all be posting on here Joe... no numbers on wasnt it.... green kit?
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:36 pm

fabio259 wrote:
741 on a kawasaki had some style goin on, jackson evans goon riding made me chuckle and he also looked real stylish great day whens the next one?
They are hoping to open for open practice tomorrow and sunday so long as it dosent chuck it down tonight, tracks prepped ready to go with a few early morning tweaks. Jackson has got some great style and Gareth Padgett (741) is insane whipping it out affraid
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Joe.900 wrote:

JOE????
TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. Trackd13
Back to top Go down
prorider24
Junior 'C'
Junior 'C'
prorider24

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:45 pm

^^^^^^i like the scott
kit joe it looks nice Smile it go smart with you bike Smile
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:48 pm

prorider24 wrote:
hey that was a good day thanks for a mint day hanging now Smile
TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. Trackd14
Back to top Go down
Lee_mx_55@hotmail.co.uk
Just practicing
Just practicing
Lee_mx_55@hotmail.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:49 pm

any of #855 on a kawasaki black and white no fear kit, thanks alot for a wicked day today track was perfet.

will all the photogrophers photos from today be put on here or do they have their own websites?

thanks
Back to top Go down
Joe.900
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Oh ok mate il keep an eye out on here then. That is me indeed ady,
Had to crack out all the new kit for today mind! Ha ha
Back to top Go down
Joe.900
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:51 pm

prorider24 wrote:
^^^^^^i like the scott
kit joe it looks nice Smile it go smart with you bike Smile

Thank u mate
Back to top Go down
prorider24
Junior 'C'
Junior 'C'
prorider24

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:54 pm

wow dude i got some air time on that photo that is a really good shot photo thanks mate Wink
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Lee_mx_55@hotmail.co.uk wrote:
any of #855 on a kawasaki black and white no fear kit, thanks alot for a wicked day today track was perfet.

will all the photogrophers photos from today be put on here or do they have their own websites?

thanks
Yes Lee they should all be posting on here, but they all have fb as well, but Sophie has a 3 hr drive home, Chris had 5-a-side when he got back and Nick had a fair old trek... no doubt they will start posting tomorrow..

Think thats you?
TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. Trackd15
Back to top Go down
JamieSkuse
Just practicing
Just practicing
JamieSkuse

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:56 pm

ady, was the pics you took of me and mayer together ne good? braaaaaaap!!!
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:57 pm

TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. Trackd16
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.   TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE. Empty

Back to top Go down

TRACKDAY/PHOTOSHOOT - CUSSES GORSE.
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next