Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dean Moor British Masters Round 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JC45
Expert
Expert
JC45

Dean Moor British Masters Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dean Moor British Masters Round 2   Dean Moor British Masters Round 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:44 am

After the 8 hour drive to Dean Moor finally got signed in and set up, Looking foward to a new track to ride....

Saturday : First up was free practice straight into timed qualification, after a couple of laps it was time to try for a fast one, trying to latch on to the faster riders in the group to pull me through and to qualify, But again it wasnt to be, after making to many mistakes.. Non Qualifiers is where i was....

Race 1:

After completing a IOS Holshot day i can honestly say that i now carnt wait to get on the line. So with that a great start to the race was had although not a holeshot but way better than i used to get . Unfortunately i fade real quick and find myself near to the back ......

Race 2:

Again another improved start was had and pretty much the same story as the first race, Pretty gutting really, but at least i know what i need to do to improve on obviously more bike time is a must

Sunday:

Race 3:

With all that had happend on the saturday i just wanted to get that feeling you know when you have ridden well ...
After an air ambulance made an appearance for another rider, they had to combine us Non-Qualfier's with another group, now giving us a full gate which made it all the better... and again made good start and had manage to try hard for a good ten minutes with my mate who normally would pull away one passed me but this time he passed me i got him right back the next corner, but again he then had a better line on an of camber corner an got back by me, without thinking about it i just stayed right behind him, in the end leading him to crash, Although at this point we are both nearing the back of the pack but enjoyed that race a lot.

Was not looking foward to the super long journey home that evening, Also will book into a B&B in the future instead of kipping in the van lol!
Back to top Go down
JC45
Expert
Expert
JC45

PostSubject: Re: Dean Moor British Masters Round 2   Dean Moor British Masters Round 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:46 am

Dean Moor British Masters Round 2 Dean_m10
Back to top Go down
JC45
Expert
Expert
JC45

PostSubject: Re: Dean Moor British Masters Round 2   Dean Moor British Masters Round 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:49 am

Said Battle in race three

Dean Moor British Masters Round 2 Dean_m11
Back to top Go down
JC45
Expert
Expert
JC45

PostSubject: Re: Dean Moor British Masters Round 2   Dean Moor British Masters Round 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:51 am

Dean Moor British Masters Round 2 Dean_m12
Back to top Go down
JC45
Expert
Expert
JC45

PostSubject: Re: Dean Moor British Masters Round 2   Dean Moor British Masters Round 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:55 am

Dean Moor British Masters Round 2 Dean_m13
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: Dean Moor British Masters Round 2   Dean Moor British Masters Round 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:22 am

Great stuff Jason, check out the new 'Holeshotmyster Help' forum... glad to hear your starts have improved. I will put a little piece in the new forum for you to read. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean Moor British Masters Round 2   Dean Moor British Masters Round 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dean Moor British Masters Round 2
Page 1 of 1