Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Facebook Game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
COACH
Admin
COACH

Posts : 5469
Points : 8011
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 53
Location : TURN 1

Facebook Game. Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Game.   Facebook Game. EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:07 am

Im well into playing Mafia Wars on there, anybody else played it. Even if you havent let me know if your on Facebook and i'll add you to my friends.. and then get ya to join me Mafia.. My game name is 'Don Oldy' Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
Dobstar
Junior 'B'
Junior 'B'


Posts : 64
Points : 100
Join date : 2009-04-10

Facebook Game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Game.   Facebook Game. EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:02 pm

and then join mine.. bounce
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

Posts : 5469
Points : 8011
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 53
Location : TURN 1

Facebook Game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Game.   Facebook Game. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Must be more than just me and Dobbin on this facebook game!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
monda
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
monda

Posts : 211
Points : 353
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Loule, Algarve

Facebook Game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Game.   Facebook Game. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:32 am

I am on it but I don't do games. I only got into facebook because big JR came out on holiday last christmas and told me there was a photo of me on there. So I joined just to find the picture. Sad I know.
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

Posts : 5469
Points : 8011
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 53
Location : TURN 1

Facebook Game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Game.   Facebook Game. EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:15 pm

monda wrote:
I am on it but I don't do games. I only got into facebook because big JR came out on holiday last christmas and told me there was a photo of me on there. So I joined just to find the picture. Sad I know.
Sounds just like adtrip, having a bit of a disagreement with Relic about photos on there at the moment... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
monda
Junior 'A'
Junior 'A'
monda

Posts : 211
Points : 353
Join date : 2009-06-15
Age : 54
Location : Loule, Algarve

Facebook Game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Game.   Facebook Game. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:38 pm

COACH wrote:
monda wrote:
I am on it but I don't do games. I only got into facebook because big JR came out on holiday last christmas and told me there was a photo of me on there. So I joined just to find the picture. Sad I know.
Sounds just like adtrip, having a bit of a disagreement with Relic about photos on there at the moment... cheers

Adtrip gone shite because the members have lost interest.
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

Posts : 5469
Points : 8011
Join date : 2009-04-07
Age : 53
Location : TURN 1

Facebook Game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Game.   Facebook Game. EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:02 am

monda wrote:
COACH wrote:
monda wrote:
I am on it but I don't do games. I only got into facebook because big JR came out on holiday last christmas and told me there was a photo of me on there. So I joined just to find the picture. Sad I know.
Sounds just like adtrip, having a bit of a disagreement with Relic about photos on there at the moment... cheers

Adtrip gone shite because the members have lost interest.
Its the photo bit thats peein me off, cant see what your clicking much prefer to view larger pics like on here. Funny you say you joined cos you were told there was a photo... I did the same.... and they reckon the photos are only a small part... I disagree, look at this site, most only come on to see if their pic is on here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
Sponsored content




Facebook Game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook Game.   Facebook Game. Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Facebook Game.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» couting game
» Mai Multiverse Facebook Group!!!
» Tournament at Millennium Game World 28 Dec 2010, Tue
» Rayquaza Doubt [Murder Mystery Game] Game 2!
» What if Chibiusa's Game...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Images of Speed :: IOS FORUMS :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: