Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Camper beds suit home project.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
COACH
Admin
COACH

Camper beds suit home project. Empty
PostSubject: Camper beds suit home project.   Camper beds suit home project. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:17 pm

I have a few long thick cushions out of my old mx camper conversion and some extras up for sale along with the hard base's if anyones intersted before I stick them on ebay? Open to offers and need the space.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
oldgaz
Junior 'C'
Junior 'C'
oldgaz

PostSubject: Re: Camper beds suit home project.   Camper beds suit home project. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Hi Ady, I might be, my van is a bit poorly at the moment but i'm hopefully going to see another one tomorrow (sat). if it is a goer then i will need some sort of bedding arrangements as it is a basic van. Have you got a price in mind for all of what you've got? i'm up to me eyeballs with things to do at the moment so some ready made stuff could save me kipping on the floor of my van in the wastelands of the frozen north. (that seems to be where all the RDH are )
Cheers
Gaz
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: Camper beds suit home project.   Camper beds suit home project. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:23 pm

oldgaz wrote:
Hi Ady, I might be, my van is a bit poorly at the moment but i'm hopefully going to see another one tomorrow (sat). if it is a goer then i will need some sort of bedding arrangements as it is a basic van. Have you got a price in mind for all of what you've got? i'm up to me eyeballs with things to do at the moment so some ready made stuff could save me kipping on the floor of my van in the wastelands of the frozen north. (that seems to be where all the RDH are )
Cheers
Gaz
No real price in mind mate.... space is more important to be honest... I dunno £20 maybe.
Back to top Go down
oldgaz
Junior 'C'
Junior 'C'
oldgaz

PostSubject: Re: Camper beds suit home project.   Camper beds suit home project. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Are you going up to Swanmore, if so perhaps i could have a look at 'em. I'll only be up there till about half one.
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: Camper beds suit home project.   Camper beds suit home project. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Im off to the International Sunday, got a bad pic here tho...
Camper beds suit home project. Rocke101
Back to top Go down
oldgaz
Junior 'C'
Junior 'C'
oldgaz

PostSubject: Re: Camper beds suit home project.   Camper beds suit home project. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 pm

£ 20 for that lot seems fair, does that include the model harley's, they must be worth 25p each on their own! if thats what you then that'll do nicely, just got to get time to get to yours.Only time i've got is late saturday afternoon, unless you fancy bringing them to a cycle trial on sunday at Hut hill Eastleigh (my son does trials on push bikes)Mind you i'd expect you could get some excellent photos there as these young nippers are pretty clever on them push bikes with no seats.
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: Camper beds suit home project.   Camper beds suit home project. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:35 pm

oldgaz wrote:
£ 20 for that lot seems fair, does that include the model harley's, they must be worth 25p each on their own! if thats what you then that'll do nicely, just got to get time to get to yours.Only time i've got is late saturday afternoon, unless you fancy bringing them to a cycle trial on sunday at Hut hill Eastleigh (my son does trials on push bikes)Mind you i'd expect you could get some excellent photos there as these young nippers are pretty clever on them push bikes with no seats.
I'll struggle to get em in the car mate!!!! See pm
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: Camper beds suit home project.   Camper beds suit home project. EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:20 pm

This is now sold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camper beds suit home project.   Camper beds suit home project. Empty

Back to top Go down

Camper beds suit home project.
Page 1 of 1