Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2010 suzuki Rmz250

Go down 
AuthorMessage
snakeyyzf
Just practicing
Just practicing

2010 suzuki Rmz250 Empty
PostSubject: 2010 suzuki Rmz250   2010 suzuki Rmz250 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:12 pm

This bike has been owned from new and was bought from DK at the Dirtbikeshow in Nov 2009.

I have done approx 30hrs since then(I log every ride in the back of the manual like a diary) and has been maintained to a very high standard(oil & filter every 2 rides).

It has Red Asv pro perch levers with adjusters and hot start(will come with the standard ones as well) and has been prepped ready for the season ahead(only have new sprockets to fit) all bearings greased and oil & filter done ready to ride/race.

Only rode by a Amca junior and never really ridden to the limit.

There are also new rear pads that will come with the bike and the spares kit also 4-5 air filters(one of which is a No-toil superflow system with cage).

This is a very clean bike as you will see from the pictures and has been maintained with no expense spared.

Also has a revealved and uprated rear shock(rmz450 spring put in by Pro Racing) and will come with the standard spring.

Looking for £3800 ovno

Pm or text me for any info/offers

Matt 07834 809748. Will travel to meet if needed but the price will have to reflect doing so.

Also on ebay for more pics. :-)
Back to top Go down

2010 suzuki Rmz250
Page 1 of 1