Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EVO HONDA 125 1988 FOR SALE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
COACH
Admin
COACH

EVO HONDA 125 1988 FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: EVO HONDA 125 1988 FOR SALE   EVO HONDA 125 1988 FOR SALE EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:17 am

I bought this but dont have any time to do it up! Bit silly on my part but hey ho I got excited about getting another bike I spose.... not had any time to even look at it properly but I do know it seems to have the wrong pipe fitted and the back brake is broken where it mounts to frame, which has had a bit of a bodge job trying to weld it up by looks of things. The kick start slips which im reliably told is the kick start geat (also been told its quite easy to fix). Cosmetically plastics are ok, needs grips and levers really, will make a great winter project for someone with a bit of know jow and time of which I dont really have either(I know bloody stupid buying it in first place). They fecth up to £3000 in prime condition so this is a steal at £870ono. Inbox me for more details or get me on fb, Ady Cowshall.

EVO HONDA 125 1988 FOR SALE Dsc_1010
EVO HONDA 125 1988 FOR SALE Dsc_1011
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk

EVO HONDA 125 1988 FOR SALE
Page 1 of 1