Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
WELCOME TO IOS1.
PM THE 'COACH' ANY QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS WITH REGISTRATION
Images of Speed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images of Speed

MX Training, Photographic, chat and information forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
COACH
Admin
COACH

BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Empty
PostSubject: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Yes despite currently running second in his championship Josh Brookes was out there giving it the beans.... although his style is 'typical' tarmac the guy hauls round a field too, although it has to be said that the track today had little to no give in it even after the previous nights rain and he probably felt right at home... maybe without the flints affraid

Reeled off a few shots mainly of the adults for an hour before the dust told me not to risk the camera any longer.... its gunna be a few days at least before I start on the pics due to shooting off to France Friday and down to cheer on our boys in the GP and hopefully come back with a load of great pics from there.

Heres a couple of Josh to get the thread going anyway.
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_210

BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_211

BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_212
Back to top Go down
http://www.imagesofspeed.co.uk
wannafila
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: Re: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Hello Coach this is my first post on here after finding out you were the photographer at Rogers Hill that day. At the age of 26 i have only just got into motocross and have been riding since christmas, this being my second proper track.
My 4 Freinds and i were there this day and i was wondering if you had any good photos of one mate in particular. He is my Usher at my wedding in August and thought a profestional framed photo of him for a gift would make his day.
He is the best rider out of us and has a standard Crf250 and he wears yellow trousers. If you find some phots of him that would be brilliant. I think you took a picture of me also looking at my bike on the floor after crashing into another freind already on the floor in between the two table tops. lol!

Loving your work cheers Adam Wink
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:10 pm

wannafila wrote:
Hello Coach this is my first post on here after finding out you were the photographer at Rogers Hill that day. At the age of 26 i have only just got into motocross and have been riding since christmas, this being my second proper track.
My 4 Freinds and i were there this day and i was wondering if you had any good photos of one mate in particular. He is my Usher at my wedding in August and thought a profestional framed photo of him for a gift would make his day.
He is the best rider out of us and has a standard Crf250 and he wears yellow trousers. If you find some phots of him that would be brilliant. I think you took a picture of me also looking at my bike on the floor after crashing into another freind already on the floor in between the two table tops. lol!

Hi and welcome.... I will take a look when I get a minute, hopefully tomorrow as im up to my neck in GP pics from the weekend at the moment. Check back and i'll see what I have.
Back to top Go down
martindown
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: bere regis 2nd june   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:31 am

Hi lookoing for some pics of a few mates and i practicing at rogers hill the day josh brookes was there,i was on a crf 250 number 45 torco graphics any photos would be great of that day martin.
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:41 pm

COACH wrote:
wannafila wrote:

Hi and welcome.... I will take a look when I get a minute, hopefully tomorrow as im up to my neck in GP pics from the weekend at the moment. Check back and i'll see what I have.

Is this him? And what about you what bike, kit etc?
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_011
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:42 pm

martindown wrote:
Hi lookoing for some pics of a few mates and i practicing at rogers hill the day josh brookes was there,i was on a crf 250 number 45 torco graphics any photos would be great of that day martin.
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_012
or
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_013
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Josh
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_014
Back to top Go down
wannafila
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: Re: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:59 pm

COACH wrote:
COACH wrote:
wannafila wrote:

Is this him? And what about you what bike, kit etc?
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_011
Yep this is him on the right.. Do you have any of him on his own.. i would like to buy one if you have a good one.. dont worry bout me i have a white crf250 with multi-colour white clothes on.. cheers for the reply
Back to top Go down
martindown
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: photos   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Cheers Coach yes the pic of the lower 45 bike is me with the oxtar boots on thanks for reply, great pics of the gp martin Smile
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Ok guys will hunt some more out tomorrow. Thanks fot the comment on the pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:17 am

BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_015
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_016
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_017
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_018
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_019
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_020
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_021
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_110
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_111
BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Bere_112
Back to top Go down
SamG
Just practicing
Just practicing
SamG

PostSubject: Re: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:55 pm

It was a really good day, what did the sneaky pictures of me turn out like??? (Emmaf, can't seem to log on as myself .lol)
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:05 pm

SamG wrote:
It was a really good day, what did the sneaky pictures of me turn out like??? (Emmaf, can't seem to log on as myself .lol)
Hahaa i posted one, i'll post the others tonight Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
wannafila
Just practicing
Just practicing

PostSubject: Re: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:12 am

Loving the pictures Coach especially my 2 mates.. the 45 and the standard crf.. love the corner shots.. Have you any shots of me (should get a number really would be much easier) i have a red helmet.. white multicoloured gear.. 2004 single can crf250 with white and black xyience graphics.. cheers coach you can hardly tell this was our first time on a track lol bounce
Back to top Go down
SamG
Just practicing
Just practicing
SamG

PostSubject: Re: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 am

But where have you posted them,lol. It's taken me 2 weeks to calm down.lol
Back to top Go down
COACH
Admin
COACH

PostSubject: Re: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:33 am

Think I put one in the 'Life of the track' thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS   BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS Empty

Back to top Go down

BSB SUPERSTAR RIDES BERE REGIS
Page 1 of 1